- SHIELDED (SSTP) CAT7 CABLE: The Internet cable??s individual wire pairs, cable, shield, the twisting of the pairs and number of turns per unit length significantly improves noise resistance, and eliminates crosstalk to help achieve higher performance.
- HIGH QUALITY 100% COPPER: InstallerParts patch cables are made of 100% bare copper wire with 50 micron gold plated RJ45 plugs. Our cables use high quality, long-lasting materials and feature a highly durable design at an affordable price.
- EXTRAORDINARY PERFORMANCE: With speeds up to 10 Gbps, our 600 MHZ shielded (SSTP) CAT7 patch cables provide the highest internet speed out there for data transfer of server applications, cloud storage, video chatting, online video streaming and more.
- MAXIMUM COMPATIBILITY: Use the CAT7 patch cable to connect devices on a Local Area Network (LAN), such as laptops, PCs and Mac, computer servers, printers, modems, routers, switch boxes and more. TIA/EIA* T-568B standard wiring. UL/cUL Listed. RoHS.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We are confident that you will love our CAT7 cables. If for any reason you do not, we will accept your return for a full refund.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.