- SHIELDED CAT5E CABLE: InstallerParts FTP (Foil Twisted Pair) shielded patch cables are perfect for environments where heavy noise adjacent to the wire might cause interference. Shielding can prevent electromagnetic interference and reduce crosstalk.
- HIGH QUALITY 100% COPPER: InstallerParts patch cables are made of 100% bare copper wire with 50 micron gold plated RJ45 plugs. Our cables use high quality, long-lasting materials and feature a highly durable design at an affordable price.
- EXTRAORDINARY PERFORMANCE: With speeds of up to 1 Gbps, our 350 MHZ UTP FTP shielded ethernet CAT5E cables provide a high-speed, fast data transfer for server applications, cloud storage, video chatting, online high definition video streaming and more.
- MAXIMUM COMPATIBILITY: Meets or exceeds Category 5E performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA* T-568B standard wiring. UL/cUL Listed. RoHS.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We are confident that you will love our shielded CAT5E cables. If for any reason you do not, we will accept your return for a full refund.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.