- This SD card shield is a standard SD card / TF card break out board for Arduino. The SD card shield adds storage to your Arduino project.
- Stackable SD Card Shield is a stackable design SD / TF card expansion board. It supports direct insertion in the Arduino board to extend SD / TF read and write functions.
- SD / TF card expansion board uses the hardware ISP interface, so only supports SIP mode SD / TF card.
- This expansion board uses only a handful of pins, so the stack design allows you to plug in another expansion board on this board, provided that the same SPI pins are not used, such as Bluetooth expansion board, GPRS expansion board.
- Many electronic enthusiasts have provided a simple documentation program for Arduino. And we provide a simple TinyFAT file system library, you can easily achieve control SD / TF card reader - this library only supports FAT16 small capacity card, such as 1G card, if you need to support FAT32, you can use Official library for Arduino.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.