- EXCELLENT SOUND ATTENUATION: Exposed cell surface texture resists movement and helps maintain an effective seal creating a comfortable, snug noise barrier. Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) 29 dB. CSA Class AL.
- OUTSTANDING COMFORT: This unique slow-recovery, low-pressure foam and special cylindrical shape help enhance comfort throughout the day by creating lower pressure in the ear canal.
- SOFT ENERGY-ABSORBING FOAM: Proprietary foam is initially firm to make fitting the ear plug easier, then softens once its in the ear to comfortably conform to the unique shape of each ear canal.
- SWEAT AND HUMIDITY RESISTANT: Classic ear plugs are resistant to moisture absorption for consistent fitting even in humid environments.
- FLAME RESISTANT: Helps protect against potential arc flash situations and provides for safer storage.
- VERSATILE: Use while chipping, chiseling, drilling, furnace operations, grinding, heavy equipment operations, machining, pouring/casting, power fastening, riveting, sanding, sawing and welding.
- CLEAN STORAGE: Reusable pillow pack helps keep earplugs clean when they are not being worn.
- Industrial/occupational use only. Not for consumer sale or use.
Shipping and Returns
- We offer tracked shipping on all orders. Tracking information will be shared as soon as the order is dispatched.
- Please check the delivery estimate before adding a product to the cart. This is displayed for every product on the website.
- Available shipping methods and charges will be displayed at the time of checkout, depending on your exact location.
- All customers are entitled to a return window of 14 days, starting from the date of delivery of the product(s).
- Customers are advised to read our return policy for details of the return process, eligibility, refunds as well as cancellations or exchanges.
- In case of any issues or concerns about Shipping or Returns, please contact us and we will be happy to help.